Board of Directors approves first quarter 2019 consolidated results
Cementir Holding: the BoD approves first quarter 2019 consolidated results
- Revenue: EUR 264.4 million (EUR 242.3 million in the first quarter 2018)
- EBITDA: EUR 33.7 million (EUR 24.1 million in the first quarter of 2018)
- Loss before taxes of EUR 0.3 million (EUR 7.2 million profit in the first quarter of 2018)
- Net financial debt: EUR 416.4 million (EUR 255.4 million as at 31 December 2018)
- Performance and financial targets confirmed for the current year
Rome, 9 May 2019 – The Board of Directors of Cementir Holding SpA, chaired by Francesco Caltagirone Jr., today examined and approved consolidated results for the first quarter of 2019.