Why invest in Cementir?
- Strong commitment to sustainability
- Solid track record of investments and significant growth potential
- Well diversified portfolio and solid business model
- Leadership in niche segments
- Excellent operational performance
- Reference shareholder long-term vision
Approval of the Interim Financial Report as of 30 September 2022
Approval of the Half Year Financial Report as of 30 June 2022
2021 Sustainability Report – Consolidated Non Financial Statement
Interim Financial Report at 30 September 2022
Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting - 21 April 2022
For the transmission of the Regulated Information, Cementir Holding N.V., in compliance with the Italian and Dutch law (being a Dutch company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange), uses the transmission system eMarket SDIR, managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., and sends through “Loket AFM” the information to the AFM (Authority for the Financial Markets), which makes them available in the relevant register on its website www.afm.nl.