Slates of candidates for the appointment of the Board of Statutory Auditors
Slates of candidates for the appointment of the Board of Statutory Auditors at the Shareholders’ Meeting of 19 April 2017
Rome, 29 March 2017 – Notice is hereby given that a group of shareholders composed of asset management companies and other Institutional Investors (Arca SGR, Eurizon Capital SGR, Eurizon Capital SA, Fideuram Asset Management (Ireland), Fideuram Investimenti, Interfund Sicav, Mediolanum Gestione Fondi SGR, Ubi Pramerica SGR e Ubi Sicav) holders of a total of approximately 1.3% of the share capital of the Company, submitted on 27 March 2017 a minority slate for the renewal of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Cementir Holding S.p.A. scheduled on the agenda of the next Shareholders' Meeting.
Therefore, the following two lists of candidates were filed within the mandatory deadline stated by applicable law:
- majority slate filed by Shareholder Calt 2004 S.r.l., holder of n. 47.860.813 shares, representing 30,08% of Cementir Holding’s share capital:
1. – Claudio Bianchi, Standing Auditor;
2. – Maria Assunta Coluccia, Standing Auditor;
3. – Giampiero Tasco, Standing Auditor;
1. – Vicenzo Sportelli, Alternate Auditor;
2. – Patrizia Amoretti, Alternate Auditor;
3. – Stefano Giannuli, Alternate Auditor;
- minority slate filed by a group of shareholders composed of asset management companies and other Institutional Investors, jointly holding n. 2.142.812 shares, representing 1,347% of Cementir Holding S.p.A’s share capital:
1. – Silvia Muzi, Standing Auditor;
1. – Antonio Santi, Alternate Auditor.
The slates of candidates, together with the accompanying documentation required by law and the Bylaws, are available on the Company’s website www.cementirholding.it in the section Investor Relations/Corporate Governance/Shareholders’ Meeting, on the authorized storage system managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A. at www.emarketstorage.com