Board of Directors approves 2019 first half results
Cementir Holding: the Board of Directors approves the consolidated results for the first half of 2019
- Revenues: EUR 591.9 million (EUR 588.5 million in the first half of 2018)
- EBITDA: EUR 110.1 million (EUR 96.0 million in the first half of 2018) up 14.7%
- Group net profit: EUR 27.3 million (EUR 77.6 million in the first half of 2018)
- Net financial debt: EUR 399.1 million (EUR 416.4 million at 31 March 2019)
- Performance and financial targets for 2019 are confirmed
Rome, 26 July 2019 – Cementir Holding SpA’s Board of Directors, chaired by Francesco Caltagirone Jr., has examined and approved the consolidated results for the first half and second quarter of 2019.